The 1-page proposal should include:
• Submitter’s name, firm/organization, and year of call (if applicable)
• Submitter’s contact information
• Area of law of proposed topic (e.g. family law, wills & estates, civil litigation, criminal, cross-practice, etc.)
• Brief summary of proposed topic
• Suggested presentation format of proposed topic (e.g. skills-based workshop, seminar, webinar, etc.)
• Proposed learning outcomes (i.e. what attendees will be able to do differently as a result of attending the proposed program)
The submission deadline is 4:00 pm on March 10, 2017. Please submit proposals by email to Matt Sommerfeldt, Director of Education. The email subject line should state, “Call for Programming Proposals 2017/2018”.
We thank all submitters for their support of LESA’s mission to serve the spectrum of educational and professional development needs of Alberta’s lawyers, articling students, and their staff. Submission of a proposal does not guarantee that the proposal will be accepted or offered as proposed. LESA reserves the right to adapt, modify, and/or use all proposals at its sole discretion.