- Matrimonial Property 2017: Edmonton (February 14) | Calgary (February 22)
Hear about the latest updates in matrimonial property matters – including dealing with business property, bankruptcies, and adult interdependent partners. Click here for more details.
- Contract Review and Clause Negotiation: Edmonton (February 15) | Calgary (February 23)
Learn what to look for specifically when reviewing common types of contract clauses, including key clauses and boilerplate provisions. Also, learn to identify potential areas for negotiation. Click here for more details.
- Alberta Legal Technology Conference: Edmonton (February 24)
Participate in an Alberta-specific event focused on legal technology. Learn about applications designed for those in the legal sector and take the opportunity to speak with a range of local product and service providers. Click here for more details.
- Top 10+ (Things Every Lawyer Should Know): Calgary (February 25) | Edmonton (March 4)
Lawyers are often called on to answer legal questions by clients, family, and friends in areas of practice outside their area of expertise. Learn how to competently answer the most common questions raised in multiple practice areas. Click here for more details.
- Drafting Wills and Trusts: Edmonton (February 28) | Calgary (March 7)
Clear and concise language is critical when drafting wills and trusts. Improve your drafting skills, understand how to appropriately incorporate plain language, discuss common challenges, and review situation-specific sample clauses. Click here for more details.
Interviewing & Advising begins the week of February 6 in both Calgary and Edmonton. This face-to-face session is a mandatory part of the CPLED Program.
The Client Relationship Management online module begins on February 16 and will run until March 9.