We are pleased to announce that the Honourable Madam Justice P.A. Rowbotham has been named the 2017 Lifetime Achievement Award winner of the 2017 Women In Law Leadership (WILL) Awards. A long-term judicial liaison on the LESA Board and with 34 years of experience as a practising lawyer, law professor, trial judge, and appellate judge, LESA extends our warmest congratulations to Justice Rowbotham.
About the Awards
The WILL Awards are presented annually to female members of the Alberta legal profession. The purpose of the WILL Awards is for the Association of Women Lawyers (AWL) and The Counsel Network (TCN) to recognize the contributions of women lawyers in the following areas:
- Leadership in the Profession in Private Practice
- Leadership in the Profession in Government
- Leadership in the Profession In-house
- Leadership in the Profession in a Broader Role
- Leadership in the Community
- Tomorrows Leader
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Law Firm Award
The 7th Annual WILL Awards Dinner will be held on November 9, 2017 at the Westin Calgary. Click here for more information.